Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HW 17B Applying Graff to chapter 9 to Cox or Zuniga

After reading “Blogging the Presidency” and “ Sex, Lies, and Political Scrapes” (Kline and Burstein) and looking at both Wonkette and Daily Kos I think that “Blogging the Presidency” along with Daily Kos would influence they way I vote in the upcoming election. This is because Markos Moulitsas Zuniga blogging seems to more serious and contains more usual information than Ana Marie Cox’s blogs. I don’t believe that Cox’s blogs are useless but to me they seem like they are directed at a more personal level rather than political. For example,she had linked to Jessica Culters link that had descriptions of sexual scenes in her office where as Zuniga is blogging about how the democrats are more greedy than the republicans. When I got to vote I’m not going to go look into the persons personal live I’m going to look at what they have done to effect the communities around us and what they are doing to help the world. That is why “Blogging the Presidency” by Markos Moulitsas Zuniga would influence my decision when voting in the next election.

No comments: