Tuesday, November 13, 2007

HW 35 Letter to your blog Readers

Over the 13 weeks of class I have learned many things from maintaining my blog and completing all the homework assignments. For example, I learned how to become a better writer and how to respond and reflect on certain readings. It also allowed me to see how the internet could be used for people all over the world to see peoples responds to all different types of work. After people read my blog I hope they are able to learn how I feel about the respond that I give and why that I may feel that way. Once this class is over I believe that I will still blog just not as often. I also believe that I will blog on a things that may affect my everyday life and that I have interests in such as sports or different articles. Also I think that everyone at one point in there live should blog. It not only allows someone to see your opinion but it also teaches you a lot not only about what’s going on in the United States but also the surrounding countries.

1 comment: